VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
238,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am leaving tomorrow afternoon, or evening (unsure) to TX. I may, or may not have access to the internet. It's very unlikely, so I will say "bye" for now.

My Grandpa is dying. It's any day now. They lost him this past saturday, but brought him back. Things are NOT good at all. His kidney is failing, and his heart is in very bad condition. The doctor advised everyone to call the family together.

I am going to go to see him before he actually passes away. I couldn't bare the thought of not seeing him until the funeral. Especially since I hadn't seen him for awhile.

I'm also retyping a project I did about him. maybe I'll put it online later for you guys to see, if you would like.

So I will be gone for an indefinate amount of time. I'll miss you guys!!!

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
I am sure you will have a wonderful visit with your grandfather. He must feel very blessed having you as a granddaughter and will defiantly feel very much loved having you with him during this time.

safe journeys and always know we are all here for you.

Carol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.