VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's not much activity for Idaho vegetarians or vegans. Why? Is Idaho too backwoods/*******/hunter-like?

I've known many vegans/vegetarians in my city alone (up to 15). They're not here, but there must be more spread out throughout the state. Are you on VB?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Some of my family lives in Boise and around Lake Coeur d'Alene, and I know two of them are veg*ns. Oddly enough, I have not met either of them... My family is rather large.

I go up to Idaho quite a bit, but I probably don't count since I don't live there.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogardsram View Post

Okay great! Let me know what they say. Maybe we can all get together for dinner or something. It'd be fun.
Holy Crap! They're both vegans. Maybe I can hook you up in the PMs. They live way up in north Idaho. Make sure you have a lot of food. They get grumpy if they don't get a lot of food. At least that's what I hear.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by abroadinSacto View Post

Holy Crap! They're both vegans. Maybe I can hook you up in the PMs. They live way up in north Idaho. Make sure you have a lot of food. They get grumpy if they don't get a lot of food. At least that's what I hear.
Okay, thanks for the update. I'll try to make sure there's plenty of food when they come over.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.