VeggieBoards banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
<<stumbles around, attempting to rebuild her faith in the world, after reading this startling revelation.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post

<<stumbles around, attempting to rebuild her faith in the world, after reading this startling revelation.
I know, I know. It's a difficult time for some people, after they've heard what I have to tell them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

But if you DID grow potatoes, would they at least be organic?
I'd try.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomebodyElse View Post

But, but.... that's like living in Nebraska and not growing corn !!!!11!!!!1

How do you sleep at night?
I know, I'm kind of ashamed. That's why I haven't posted in this thread for awhile. I've been up all this time actually. Wondering where I went wrong.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not on my property. There's still anywhere from 0 inches of snow to 4 feet, and where there's 0 inches of snow there's between 0 to 8+ feet of water.

I still might though. That is if I can keep the cows out.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Whoa, no wonder you don't grow potatoes!

*sigh*
Well, it's not like that all year long...

Quote:

I might as well confess. I live in California, and I don't grow oranges.
Oh sure, I see how it is. Why don't you start some orange trees?

Oh, by the way, when you get them going, can I have one or two that will stay small but produce good oranges? I want them for my one day greenhouse.

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
I have got a couple of little Meyer lemon bushes. Not much bigger than a beachball, and I got a dozen lemons off of each. You'll definitely need that greenhouse though. Maybe by the time you're finished building it, I'll have figured out how to Bonsai orange trees.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexi View Post

another idahoan! i thought i was the only one
Oh no, that isn't right at all. I think there is nearly a million people in Idaho altogether. Just in my town alone I know there is over 10,000 people, many of them Idahoan. You are certainly not the only Idahoan by any means.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.