VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
I usually go to my local public library when I start something. It's a cheap, convenient source of information!

But for starters... where do you live? Will your spices grow indoors or outdoors, or maybe both? What kinds do you like? (I love cinnamon, but since it's made from the bark of a tropical tree and I live in Northeastern USA, growing my own isn't an option! But I've grown chives, mint, summer savory, basil, dill, parsley, and sage. I tried garlic, but it sort of flopped... I think I planted it at the wrong time.)

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
sooo way ot, but..."dad nap it"?

Dag nab it. Dag gum it/dab gum it/dad gum it. Those I've heard.

Dad nap it is what happens to my father about 9:30 in his recliner

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Colorado. (It's snowing today) and I will grow the spices indoors, maybe in baskets? I'd like to grow basil, cilantro, rosemary, & thyme. Most especially basil because I use a lot of it and it get's expensive.

As for dad nab it...it's a perfectly good saying.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by delicious View Post

I live in Colorado. (It's snowing today) and I will grow the spices indoors, maybe in baskets? I'd like to grow basil, cilantro, rosemary, & thyme. Most especially basil because I use a lot of it and it get's expensive.

As for dad nab it...it's a perfectly good saying.
Basil likes full sun and fairly hot weather so I hope you have a nice sunny window for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts