VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on a yahoo board for our state homeschoolers association. for 2 days now i have been following a thread about meat, and the spraying of the virus, and lunch meat, and reading everyone ick and spew over it, i didnt respond to it at all because i only use the board for homeschool stuff , even though occasionally off topic stuff comes up.........so anyway, today someone responded about pork and certain sea creatures being one of the most unhealthy things you can eat.........

so me with my big mouth posts this ONE sentence " yet another reason to go vegetarian"

thats it,

they immediately responded about the post going off topic, then the person who posted about pork says watch it.

LOL

·
Registered
887 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonoluvr View Post

I am on a yahoo board for our state homeschoolers association. for 2 days now i have been following a thread about meat, and the spraying of the virus, and lunch meat, and reading everyone ick and spew over it, i didnt respond to it at all because i only use the board for homeschool stuff , even though occasionally off topic stuff comes up.........so anyway, today someone responded about pork and certain sea creatures being one of the most unhealthy things you can eat.........

so me with my big mouth posts this ONE sentence " yet another reason to go vegetarian"

thats it,

they immediately responded about the post going off topic, then the person who posted about pork says watch it.

LOL
Totally off topic, sorry.

But we're homeschoolers too!

Michelle

·
Registered
185 Posts
I would point out that you were just responding to what was already an off-topic thread. Don't let them get away with picking on you just because you're different and might say something they don't agree with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.