VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week was so busy and crazy that I totally forgot the 15th was my 9-year veggie-versary. Hard to believe it has been that long. I guess I'll just have to plan a proper celebration when I hit the decade mark.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerFoxx View Post

Last week was so busy and crazy that I totally forgot the 15th was my 9-year veggie-versary. Hard to believe it has been that long. I guess I'll just have to plan a proper celebration when I hit the decade mark.
Congrats! How do you remember the exact date after this long?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Congratulations. It's always great to hear about people sticking to it for the long haul.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post

Congratulations. It's always great to hear about people sticking to it for the long haul.
Even better to hear that it's such second nature that they can forget about

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Congratulations! I know my anniversary month but not the exact date so I usually just guess it or make it the 1st. If I were you I'd make myself a tasty treat and celebrate anyway, there's never a bad time to party!

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
bigg CONGRATS

Peace, LOve and Rainbows

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Congrats! How do you remember the exact date after this long?
I remember it coincided with the first day of Lent, which although I am an atheist, is typically a time that Catholics abstain from "meat" on Fridays. I told my Catholic mum that I was giving up meat for the whole Lent season and perhaps beyond. I think it was the 13th, actually, which was a Wednesday, but I had a few inadvertent slip-ups the first day or so, so I usually count from the Friday, which was the day after Valentine's day. I figure it's close enough. (=

1 - 10 of 10 Posts