VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a few Years since I logged on. Wow. Time passes quickly.

I see tons of familiar people are still around though, Dana (!), Karen, Amy, SS, Jen & IS, Randy, Beancounter, RC.... and a bunch more. That's so awesome.

So hi! Good to "see" you!

Even though it's been awhile, I've stayed vegetarian. This year marks 10 years. I think that's what got me thinking about you guys.

Hope everyone has been well!

Edit: what's up with the bunny pancake avatar?! haha. OMG that's funny. I never picked that. Did I? lol. Goodness....

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Congrats on ten years!

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! It's been good. I don't ever think about it anymore. I just AM. It's awesome.

Good to see you!

·
Ex-*****
5,391 Posts
Welcome back! I remember you!

Last year we switched to a new forum software (and then back again ...) and in the commotion some people's avatars got mixed up (sorry!), so the pancake bunny could be a result of that.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I'm back after about a year's misadventure myself. Stayed Ovo-lacoto. Now, either strict vegetarian or vegan. What can you say? Had stuff to do? Now, I have a few more moments to devote to senseless forum reading and commenting. Don't know if I know you. Love the bunny. Love the pancakes. keep them.
Do not forsake the bunny/pancakes

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ahhhh Heather!! lol. Hi Hunny!! Let's catch up asap.

Thanks for explaining, IS. And glad to see you're still keeping things running around here.
Nice to see all the new people and all the old familiar ones. Kazyeeqen. Good to "see" you.

Pancake bunny stays for now. I will change it though lol.

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
Beachbnny! I was away for a few months right around the time of the software change. When I came back I had a different avatar as well...not as cute as yours, though! lol Welcome back!

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Glad to hear you've been well!

That's funny about the avatar.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Pancakes?!... I think maybe I need new glasses. I thought they were some sort of beret the rabbit was wearing.

Anyway, welcome back!

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

Pancakes?!... I think maybe I need new glasses. I thought they were some sort of beret the rabbit was wearing.

Anyway, welcome back!
HA! So did I!

Beachbunny, it's good to see you back. Congrats on ten years! I say keep the bunny.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the welcome back
So good to see you guys!

Bunny beret? lol. Well now I have to keep it. At least for awhile. Too funny.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts