VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's not really cooking since it's a raw smoothie but anyways I had fun doing it and I want feedback as to what you think because I might do more. It' fun! Anyone else do these things? A lot of people have told me that I should have a spot where all my recipes are like a cookbook or something. They look at my food album on facebook and say how awesome the food looks (yeah but 80% or so is other peoples recipes lol). Anyways, here is the vid. Whatcha think?

EDIT: I talk fast because I didn't want to go over the youtube time limit.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Liked and subscribed.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha thanks.

·
Give peas a chance
1,715 Posts
11:20 seems a bit long to explain how to make a smoothie. I think you would get more views if you could trim that down to 2 minutes or less. Maybe have all the ingredients pre-measured and laid out in front of the camera. When you exit the frame to go get stuff, you lose some of the less patient viewers.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Liked and subscribed.

I second the idea that making the video a bit shorter by having everything set out and ready may help.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Well, it would feel less personal then.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's my first time. After I watched it I realized that. haha.

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post

11:20 seems a bit long to explain how to make a smoothie. I think you would get more views if you could trim that down to 2 minutes or less. Maybe have all the ingredients pre-measured and laid out in front of the camera. When you exit the frame to go get stuff, you lose some of the less patient viewers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Bird View Post

Liked and subscribed.

I second the idea that making the video a bit shorter by having everything set out and ready may help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by delicioso View Post

I wouldn't trim much. Maybe just that part where you're off camera.
What they said. I enjoyed it...it made me feel like I 'know' a celebrity or something, lol.

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
A couple of comments - don't cut your head off! Raise your computer so that the top of your head is still in the shot. And have all of your ingredients nearby so you don't have to go off camera. But you're a likeable, funny guy and I'd like to see more.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
You're a cutie pie. I had to smile when you left to get the ingredients and I watched your blender sitting there all alone.You did a very good job explaining all about the nutritional values of the ingredients. The smoothie sounds awesome. All in all I enjoyed everything.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
that part about the coconut oil and "despite what others think" was for me wasn't it???? I almost gagged watching you put that oil in there ack! anyway, nice to see you in person,and you are definately likeable.....agree with what the others wrote about not leaving the frame....I'll watch the other 2 videos you have up now too.

Good job, and nice 1st time!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.