VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, that was a journey, but I'm here now.

I'm another from VegWeb, and I'm flattered that so many people have been asking about me.

For all the VegWebbers, I put a post up in our old boards to thak Yvette for everything...please put in your two cents and offer your support, she'll really appreciate it.

About me: First of all, I will openly say that I am omni. I realize that only a few people knew this on VegWeb, but since Michael was kind enough to let me continue here, I might as well tell you.

I am the chef of a small restaurant in the Everglades, and a culinary school graduate. I have managed a vegetarian co-op in Arizona, so have experience "dealing" with folks like you, and I love cooking vegan...it's a challenge to convert all me recipes to make someone happy.

I support sustainable agriculture and organics, and am considering returning to school in Milwaukee for Environmental Sciences. If anyone is from Milwaukee, please let me know! I am searching for contacts there!

I like talking, listening, and my favorite artist is Bob Dylan and Van Morrison. Favorite color is green, I'm 6'0", and I hate wearing socks...anything else?

-----------Trav--------------

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this doesn't seem so bad...looks like we've dominated them though.

And once again, looking at the photo album, i see that vegans really are much better looking than "normal" people.

-------Trav--------

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by MyOwnPath

And once again, looking at the photo album, i see that vegans really are much better looking than "normal" people.

-------Trav--------
I've checked out the new pic's in the photo album. I like yours!

And may I be so bold to say that you ain't so bad lookin' yourself

1 - 20 of 49 Posts