VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously
I dont know if you guys are familiar with tumblr, but they're are tons of vegan blogs on there. When you search the vegan tag you mostly see high-horsed, hostile vegans (around my age group). It made me appreciate you guys a little more than I already did!
Nothing is worse than vegans hating on fellow vegans! We need to stand up together for the common cause.

So thankyou
to everyone, for being so accepting on this website.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I don't like the high-horsed, hostile people either, who are always looking for a way to be critical of other vegans or to prove how pure they are. I agree, we all need to stand up together for the common cause and not pick each other apart, because then we just wind up defeating ourselves, which solves nothing and doesn't make other people want to become vegan, because who wants to open themselves up to that type of criticism from someone who is supposed to be on the same side?

·
Banned
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolutely!
I literally got about 10 hostile messages about how I'm a "bad vegan" because I use Tom's products LOL.
Also, got torn a new ******* for giving someone tips and nicely telling them that you are not a vegan if you went out to dinner "slipped up" and ordered chocolate/cheese fondue...lol LITERALLY got chewed out about how she can call herself whatever she wants...

·
Banned
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I feel like almost anyone around my age acts like that.
I also love how I get looked down upon at vegan restaurants by heavily pierced and tattooed people! Don't get me wrong a lot of people who fit into that generaliztion are really nice and accepting, but this been happening quite frequently..
I don't need 20 holes in my face to love animals. Besides, I like tattoos and piercings...they can't see what I'm hiding underneath my shirt

·
Registered
94 Posts
If that is your picture, you are very pretty and nobody needs to look down on you!

I'm so not hip. I only have two holes in my ears! But what difference does it make? As long as you're not putting holes in animals.

I like this place too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts