VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new "veggie" and have a supportive family for the most part. Anyway, I want to tell everyone on the boards how much I appreciate their support/advice/encouragement. I really couldn't do it without you. You are all an inspiration.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladeemedik View Post

I am a new "veggie" and have a supportive family for the most part. Anyway, I want to tell everyone on the boards how much I appreciate their support/advice/encouragement. I really couldn't do it without you. You are all an inspiration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie View Post

I love me too.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
All of us? How about the omni trolls? I've tried loving them, but it's difficult when they just hide under a bridge and hurl insults at you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It is hard to love the trolls. However, the trolls just make me appreciate everyone here that is so supportive/helpful even more. There are trolls everywhere in life aren't there?

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladeemedik View Post

There are trolls everywhere in life aren't there?
There are. It's a shame you can't call a mod to ban the IRL trolls. The best you can do to real-life trolls is to tape their mouth so they shut the **** up, or push them down a flight of stairs when no-one's looking.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.