VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The pieces are like bite sized pieces so crumbling isn't an issue they also have a nasty hot! Flavor which is jalapeño and "cheese" (vegan Ofcourse) and plain vegan cheese. I bought it from a meditation store in the city.

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
I love kale chips. I have had terrific ones from therawfoodworld.com. I haven't had this particular brand name. I will definitely try them I they cross my path.

I bet they were expensive. Anything with "raw" in the name adds a few bucks to the price. I bet it cost more than $5 for this 1 oz pack. Why do the "raw" people rip us off so badly? Sometimes, their foods cost more than drugs. That's a shame because we should all be eating more raw foods. But the high prices reduces the sustainability...

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I dehydrate my own kale chips at home and they are AMAZING

They are Waaaaaaaay cheaper than buying kale chips at the store. (Free in the summer when I'm growing my own :p )
I blend up cashews, tamari, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and coat the kale with that before dehydrating until crispy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.