VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He said, "No."

Aaaaaawkwaaarrrrd..........

I didn't mean offense though, I genuinely thought we were on the same page. Speech, gesticulation, gait, company...

I'm so ashamed...
lol
 

·
Herbivorous Urchin
Joined
·
9,717 Posts
Don't be! it happens!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,664 Posts
I've been there. It's super embarrassing but it happens. How will you know if you don't ask?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He was super nice and said it was either the gay question or whether he's Mexican. Lol. Well. I'm Mexican so I guess we r still on the same page? Though no one asks me that. If I were asked if I were a lesbian, it would bother me. Not because I take issue with beautiful people who are considered lesbian, but because I would wonder what vibe and how I was giving it off. You know?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm drunk and rereading my post and cannot wait for my chance to correct. It takes too long for computer or moderator to allow me.
I think everyone is beautiful. I did not mean that someone would apply that title to me.
And what iwas mean is, who the heck cares? We r who we r. Darn.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol. I'm a hot mess right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Delete if one deems necessary. Lol. Seriously. I like this board.
 

·
Herbivorous Urchin
Joined
·
9,717 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jentlytread View Post

I'm drunk and rereading my post and cannot wait for my chance to correct. It takes too long for computer or moderator to allow me.
I think everyone is beautiful. I did not mean that someone would apply that title to me.
And what iwas mean is, who the heck cares? We r who we r. Darn.
Try being queer/bi/les and having everyone think you're straight, what a ***** that is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post

Try being queer/bi/les and having everyone think you're straight, what a ***** that is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would imagine it would suck if u only wanted people to relate to you in that manner, as a bi/gay/les. But I'm sure there is much, much more to you than just who you choose to share your romantic life with.
Again. People are beautiful in many ways.
 

·
Herbivorous Urchin
Joined
·
9,717 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jentlytread View Post

I would imagine it would suck if u only wanted people to relate to you in that manner, as a bi/gay/les. But I'm sure there is much, much more to you than just who you choose to share your romantic life with.
Again. People are beautiful in many ways.
Not when you're trying to pick up on someone, then you pretty much just care about whether or not they know that you swing that way :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post

Try being queer/bi/les and having everyone think you're straight, what a ***** that is.
Seriously. Though, the clever ones can usually tell after a while. Maybe that's just because we're making out at that point.
 

·
Herbivorous Urchin
Joined
·
9,717 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeannem View Post

Seriously. Though, the clever ones can usually tell after a while. Maybe that's just because we're making out at that point.
>.>
<.<

That's usually how i end up telling.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post

Try being queer/bi/les and having everyone think you're straight, what a ***** that is.
Some don't find it very bothersome though.
 

·
Herbivorous Urchin
Joined
·
9,717 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post

Some don't find it very bothersome though.
I did when I was single and trying to figure out whether my now-partner was straight or les, she was trying to figure out the same thing about me -_-
 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top