VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Herself, mucus in the nose. After i dropped dairy i was so excited about no more blowing nose each morning! -i just figured it was due to all the dairy i was taking in.

Kurmudgen: I am pretty anal about not taking in *any* animal products ..i read labals and i make almost everything i eat homemade --fresh veggies and fresh fruit, whole grains, and homemade beans etc. I have given up almost *all* processed foods -except for my fortified soy milk. Ihave even reduced the amount of almonds i eat -which can also cause extra mucus. what else could it be.

I try to drink about 2 liters of water a day. I only drink water plus my 2 8oz glasses of soy milk.

No soda, tea, or juice.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LadyFaile : 'if it's mostly in the morning when you wake up in bed, maybe you're allergic to dustmites. wash your sheets, pillows, and blankets, and try running the vaccum over your matress on both sides'

Interesting, I always wake up and have to blow my nose first thing, the rest of the day i'm fine.

Thanks for all your ideas!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I gave up almond-butter (which i usually eat a lot of) and have noticed a big difference the past few days. I think it's too much nut butter?!? But I also haven't eaten any wheat for the past few days too.

I will have to add one back to my diet and see what happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts