VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've just recently gone raw, and at the same time gone from vegetarian to vegan. Even when I was vegetarian, my main breakfast was usually a smoothie - fast, easy, and on-the-go - and so I didn't really think about needing to change that switching to vegan/raw.

Until this morning, when I made my usual smoothie, lalala, and then it hit me - I usually make my smoothies with fruit, water, and......the Naked Protein Smoothie. ARGH. While many of their juices are vegan, the protein smoothie is very much not. That was the last of the bottle, so I'm going to go ahead and have this breakfast smoothie...but man, I hate when I do things like that. I can be so oblivious! Sheesh. Time to buy some nuts to add to my smoothies for protein, I guess!

What do you guys usually do for breakfast?

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
My favorite breakfast is quick-cooking rolled oats with water or juice on them, and some sort of fruit mixed in. I don't cook them- fast-cooking oats get too mushy when I do that. But I don't know if quick, thin-cut oats are cosidered "raw", but the thicker oats are hard for me to digest sometimes if I don't cook them.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Those oats are not raw, just FYI.

I like to have green smoothies. Greens (kale, collards, spinach), fruit, and water. No powders needed! Yum Yum. Pears and bananas are great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.