VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting on mascara and I sneeze. I end up with black blotches around my eyes and have to start all over.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I hate it when I get blisters on my feet when I run.

I hate it when the lump on my wrist grows whenever I lift something heavy.

I hate it when I don't even complete half of my planned run.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I hate it when Tim calls and the phone cuts out at a really bad moment.

I hate it when one of my animals seem down and I can't figure out why.

I hate it when I have to cover at work because my bosses can't seem to make a decent schedule.

I hate it when I need to use a public toilet and there is pee all over it. It's not hard to get it in the bowl people!

·
Registered
278 Posts
>I hate it when I'm eating the same quantities and working out more and manage to gain weight.

>I hate it when I tell my DH something twice and he still doesn't remember.

>I hate it when other drivers pull out in front of my car (in traffic) going 10mph.

>I hate it when friendships change.

Okay, I must go check out the "love it" thread 'cause this is bumming me out.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I hate it when perfectly healthy people take an elevator ONE floor!

I hate it when people forget to turn their cell phones off in class (someone's rang during an exam once and he answered it and left the room!!)

I hate it when people dis my accordion playing before they hear it, because I f-ing rock!

I hate it when you flip to every single radio station and cannot find ONE single decent song!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I hate it when my eczema breaks out on my hands and I have to sit here with itchy hands and no way to make them stop.

I hate the medicine that I put on my itchy hands because it is gooy and goopy and it gets on everything and I get lint stuck to my hands.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
When my bananas get ripe.

When ppl are moody. Just be an ass most of the time or be nice most of the time.

When my skin gets dry the day after too many drinx.

when the ex calls just to tell me what a rotten gf i was

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I hate it when all my teachers give me lots of homework on the same night.

I hate it when people act like animals are just objects, not living creatures with feelings.

I hate it when people are cruel to other people.

I hate it when I have a big zit that won't go away.

I hate it when I'm as bored as crap and I cant find anything to do and I'm just bored and everything is so dull and boring and AHH!!!

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
I hate it when I'm playing guitar (like tonight) and a string breaks (like tonight) and I don't have any spares (like tonight).

I do have a heap of spares..... just none of the ones I needed (D string).

·
Registered
0 Posts
I hate it when i bite my nails, which is like every second of the day.

I hate it when people that REALLY creep you out (im talking seriously) Stare at your every move, and watch every single thing you do for 3 hours (drama rehersal), then the come over and spank you...

I hate people pinching my ass... its so annoying i mean come on 2 times in 2 days!!!

I hate my english class....

Danny

·
Registered
415 Posts
I hate going over to my cousins house because her fiancee and his 2 brothers always stare at me. It makes me really self conscience.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts