VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to pop in and show off my little son, Ever.Hopefully he'll be a huge animal lover and activist, right along side Momma.

I havent been around for obvious reasons..I moved also, to the land of..beef!Calgary!

I have been unable to find any local AR people, so if anyone knows of anyone?I can imagine in the spring I will be ready to get out there again

I hope all my old firends are well, and that everyone is spreading the good word!

Peace & Love ,

Bumble & Ever

P.s Payless Shoes has some amazing vegan boots right now made by Airwalk.Heads up!!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Congrats!!!

He's so beautiful. And welcome to Calgary

Being veg*n in cowtown isn't as bad as you might think.

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
What a beautiful baby! Awwwwww!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Alana View Post

How cute! Ever is an interesting name.

You went back to eating meat, didn't you? Or did you go back to veg after that?
my husband got me into wild salmon a few times but I prefer my tofurkey.Im now at two years meat-free, as in chicken,pork,beef.For me it's political as well as emotional and we all make our choices, in what works for us!

Anyway, thanks for the love guys!!!!!!!

P.s The Doctors were shocked at how healthy me & Ever both were throughout the pregnancy and his scores were 9/9 when born.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumble View Post

my husband got me into wild salmon a few times but I prefer my tofurkey.Im now at two years meat-free, as in chicken,pork,beef.For me it's political as well as emotional and we all make our choices, in what works for us!
I just meant it as an honest question. I remember you posting before you left about how you went back to eating meat, so you were leaving. I was just curious how that was going.

Anyway, congrats on the new baby!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts