VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used Dr. Bronner's years ago when I was camping more than I do now, and I totally forgot about it until recently. I just bought a big bottle of Lavendar soap and I LOVE IT.

Anyone else re-discover something as a result of becoming veg*n, or just stop using something for some reason or another and remember "hey, I loved this stuff, why did I quit using it?"

·
Registered
0 Posts
I love dr. bronner's too. We brought it camping as well and used it for everything. The only problem is we used too much in the dishwater and the dishes were a little too "flowery"...not everything tastes good with a hint of lavender.

If you havent been on the Dr. bronner site, you should check it out..it has examples of the crazy bottle labels!http://www.drbronner.com/

·
Registered
807 Posts
I'd forgotten all about the Seventh Generation line of cleaning supplies until yesterday, when I picked up their toilet bowl cleaner stuff and it worked great! I wondered why I'd forgotten about it for so long -- it certainly beats the harsh chemicals (and probably animal testing) that comes with most of the more "mainstream" cleaners...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts