VeggieBoards banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are all in love with silk nog here, i finally found it in the grocery today! It is soooooo good!

·
Registered
278 Posts
That's awesome. I totally love it too, and I never even cared much for real egg nog. The Silk kind has a way better consistency.

·
Registered
64 Posts
So is this egg free? Stupid question I know but just curious? I would love it if our store here carried that yummmm I am a huge fan of egg nog even though I don't really like eggs LOL

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes i never really liked real egg nog either, liked the taste .....but hated that thick egg slimy snotty feel.....LOL<br><br>
this stuff is low fat too, and totally yummy nog flavor and NO slimeyness!<br><br>
we drank the whole carton already too..........i will be getting more asap!

·
Registered
813 Posts
I love silk nog!!! I wish they careeied it ALL year round. I used to drink tons of eggnog as a kid. Mmmmmmmm, yuuuuuuuummmmmy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Has anyone had the Vitasoy Holly Nog? Just saw it for first time and the nutritionals look a little more friendly to my figure, but I am wondering if it is still thick and creamy.<br><br>
TIA!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I always got this feeling that there was a gut lodged in my throat whenever I'd drink egg nog.<br><br><br><br>
Anywho, that is criminal of you! All the places here didn't carry silk nog. *pouts*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts