VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, I got a letter from the WWF and they had a list of things you can do to help the planet.

It was the typical advice. Mind you good advice, but it did not mention anything about livestock farming. It bothers me that so many environmental organizations to not mention that livestock farming is the number one cause of Global warming.

So I went to their website and found their phone number I made contact with one of their representatives about my concerns(I was a little nervous) however, she said she would patch my thoughts through.

This made me realize how important it is to let our voices me heard and spread more information about the damages of Livestock farming on the environment.

I encourage everyone to make contact with environmental groups to discuss this.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
I doubt they care that much. The WWF supports animal testing and the Canadian harp seal hunt.

·
Registered
326 Posts
much of rainforest destruction takes place to make way for livestock used by the meat industry, so it's probably worth a short.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
~

·
Registered
922 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post

I doubt they care that much. The WWF supports animal testing and the Canadian harp seal hunt.
This is one of the most unbearable animals hunts and the thought of it makes me feel ill. I can the terrified looks of all those baby seals.

I have never understood the Canadian goverment that permits this babarious hunt on their territory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts