VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I claim my freedom after being slaved for more than 10 years.

I am holding my armor straight and tight

I am coming at you, freaking ED

I am up for a real brutal fight----no matter what it takes, I am here to win the battle.

I AM HERE TO WIN

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
ED = Eating Disorder.

and....GOOD FOR YOU FREEMOUSE!!!! Fight back! Show it who's boss! Give it the whatfor! You can do it!

*chanting like rooting for a boxer* freemouse....freemouse....freemouse....freemouse.. ..

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks my friends!!

I just want to stop blaming my grade school math teacher who called me a "stupid pig" and the high school swim coach who said I was "too heavy to swim". I DON'T have to take the crap forever!!! I just want to stop whinning and start to take control as an able person. I just want to be happy, after being UNhappy at 135 LB and even now at 95LB (bummer, huh?). I want to stop feeling like a drug addict when I approach the frozen session in the grocery stores. I just have had enough and this morning the mad little mouse inside me scream "STOP!! I AM NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE"

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Good luck, freemouse. I know you can do it! With all the support you have given me, you have the right stuff to overcome this. You're amazing, you're strong, and you can do this, girl!!!!!

YAY FREEMOUSE!!

lovenlight,

linz

·
Registered
0 Posts
Woohoo! Hun, you have come so far and you rock.

Get yourself a big stick; you'll need it. And dont take the puppy-dog eyes look the ED gives you some days. It's an evil demon and deserves bonking.

Good for you!!!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Strix, thank you for rooting me

krista, sis I am waiting for you, you gave me the shield

puppy-eyes or evil-eyes, I am NOT taking it anymore. I heard you, krista.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Freemouse- Aww. Cute little heart face!
This occassion calls for a dancing carrot!

Of course I'm here to cheer you on!! YAY FREEMOUSE!!!
I'm so happy for you.
: I'll see what I can do with myself, although I don't think I qualify as having an ED.....

lovenlight,

linz

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowmoon

Freemouse- Aww. Cute little heart face!
This occassion calls for a dancing carrot!
LOL! I'm losing my eyesight?? Or maybe seeing a weiner instead of a carrot was a Freudian slip : P

Yikes!

Hey, freemouse, let us know how you're doing and if you need support.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts