VeggieBoards banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol I can't come up with an original greeting so lets just go with hi!

My name is Joseph I'm 14 1/2 years old and I'm a starting vegetarian. What that means I have been so for like a week I had my awakening to the suffering of animals so I'm purging myself of animal stuff. I'm obviously Aspergian a form of Autism. Hm thats all I can think of I didn't win a medal in telling people about myself.

Have a nice animal free day,

Joseph

·
Banned
1,524 Posts
Aspie -

Welcome to veggieboards. It's great that you've been diagnosed so early and don't mind talking about it. I look forward to your contributions to the board, which no doubt will be challenging and exciting!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Aspie ~ Welcome and well met! You obviously have a good sense of humor, and a compassionate heart. Good luck to you, I am sure you'll appreciate the New to Vegetarianism thread, among others, there are so many helpful and funny people around here.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome

I'm 15 and been a vegetarian for a while so if you need anyone to talk to about veg*nism, teen problems, being a teen veg...ect..ect..I'm always here to talk!

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Hi Aspie! My son is 14 1/2 and has asperger's too. He's not vegetarian though (it goes against his routine and he's not a big fan of change.)

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Hi Joseph! I went (properly) vegetarian about your age, I think (you'd think I'd remember considering I'm only 17, but whatever). Congratulations on switching and welcome to VB!

PS - check out the teen forum, we need it livened up!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
and welcome!

Your intro is original! Actually you sound very mature. I'm looking forward to your posts!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.