VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Ooh! Twizzlers ARE vegan! So so SO happy now! I just read over the ingredients list a week or so ago and saw some ingredient that I thought was animal product, and now I've been all sad and Twizzler deprived...That pretty much sums up my shallow life, but still! THat is GREAT!

EDIT: Plus Jell-o pudding mix and Keebler pie crusts! I loved that pie that was both of them- but I don't think that I could eat any Jell-O product, seeing how they make gelatin crap.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seb, agreed, oreos are amazing. i don't even care about the other non vegan junk foods i used to love, because i just remember I CAN EAT OREOS.

and coolcat- i've never seen a peanutbutter that isn't vegan. it's not a dumb question though, i just don't think pb ever has nonvegan ingredients.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, i mean if i had to choose i would probably live a life with oreos rather than pants. but i'd have to move.. no pants wouldn't cut it in this new england weather! heh

oreos w/ peanut butter, i tried that when i was little because i saw it in the parent trap and coped it because i basically thought that movie was the coolest thing known to man. good combo though, definitely.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by murry View Post

oreos w/ peanut butter, i tried that when i was little because i saw it in the parent trap and coped it because i basically thought that movie was the coolest thing known to man. good combo though, definitely.
me too! me and my cousin we ate it while we watched parent trap cause that was our favorite movie back then. it's funny cause i never knew it was vegan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.