VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone! I am Crow (female), and I live in Imperial Beach which has three organic farms and a truly awesome farmers market. I feel blessed to be here! It is nice to meet you all... Like most Aries/Pisces, I am always engaged in the visionary and the ecotopian... LOL

Anyhooo, here is my listing, and I would love it if you cut/paste and forwarded it to any veg-heads you know here in Southern California.

Light, Light, Light!

-----------------------------------

Vegetarian Creative Household with
Awesome Views
& an Organic Garden
and a huge
shared Art Project Room
has room available
444.00 per month
write to
jtariahcrow @yahoo.com
Listed as 1000 Faces in

pm me for the address

Send information about yourself including your phone number and your
hobbies, hours you work outside the home, and what you do creatively/artistically/musically, etc.
Here is more information about the place:
The house is in a very quiet neighborhood and has a large 20 x 24 multi-purpose artistic-creation room with a white tile floor, plus a spacious kitchen with a large table and chairs. The house has 1 bathroom, 2 bedrooms, a nice back yard a beautiful "in-progress" garden and a perfect view to the west to see glorious sunsts.

The room for rent is around 11' x 15', carpeted, comfortably fits a queen bed, and has a open closet with built-in shelves (perfect for drying art projects). It also has a built-in retractable art desk.

We are very near 3 Organic Farms, and there is a Farmers' Market a few blocks away that has awesome local veggies and fruits.

·
Registered
1 Posts
YOU STOLE MY STUFF FROM THE CONDO IN IMPERIAL BEACH, CA AND I WANT IT BACK ASAP OR I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. AND TELL VAVA JI HI

1 - 2 of 2 Posts