VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Skie and I am a Semi-Vegan. I struggle with an addiction to food. I'm not overweight but if I gain another 20lbs I could be. I over eat on unhealthy foods. I'm looking to live a healthy lifestyle and dispose of the chemicals that trigger my unhealthy eating. I do however choose to eat fish and chicken. I suffer from some rare disabilities. I can eat bananas and a lot of fruit n veggies. Doctors don't understand why I throw up random foods but I have been to the doctors. I cannot run, another unknown. So doctors say for me being full blow vegan is unrealistic but as long as I have a little bit of chicken and omega-3. I hope to make friends and other people who share the semi-vegan or vegan lifestyle not diet.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
I think you have to respect the forum rules to be here. Regardless of your excuse/reason for eating meat(s).

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do...the isn't a semi-vegan post and I'd rather surround myself with vegans so I can maybe development a vegan lifestyle.
I would like to have a healthy lifestyle that will allow me the strict choices. If I find a way of getting the right amount of proteins without effecting my health then I can change.

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
People aren't making fun of you, they're just offended because the rules state promeat talk isn't tolerated here and omnivores, except those transitioning to being vegetarian, are also not allowed, because this is like our safe haven from omnivores, especially those like you who use hateful, immature name-calling.
Also, when people use terms like semivegan when they aren't even vegetarian, then it hurts the rest of us, because then vegetarians and vegans may then be served meat like fish or chicken because they meet people incorrectly abusing our titles like you and make generalizations and confuse actual definitions.

And fish IS meat. Contrary to popular belief, fish are NOT vegetables of the sea, and they do feel pain.

·
I don't eat animals.
60 Posts
Get another doctor. The one you have is not helping you. There is no semi-vegan. Vegans eat no animals at all. Omnies eat any food. If you need protein, it can be gotton from plant derived sources. Ever heard of beans? Hummus?veggieburgers? nuts? peanut butter? c'mon, you can do better than chicken and fish. If you know how they were processed before coming to you, you probably wouldn't want them then. Read the book "eading animals." It's enlightening.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First off if you read my statement you would understand I'm come here LOOKING FOR HELP AND SUPPORT. I have health issues so I'm looking for a VEGAN lifestyle. Right now I have no choice but if I could get some help I can proofs the doctors wrong. I can have a full protein diet without eating fish and chicken. Does any one know how to read?

·
Registered
71 Posts
i came here as a fish eater .. but i slowly transitioned
take your time but dont talk about meat on the fourm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudxmami View Post

Wow I come here to find support and I get made fun of because of someone ignorance....idiots!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.