VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah I found this website when I was just trying to find something to do online and I thought this was pretty cool so I became a member. I used to eat meat, but now for about 2 to 3 years I have not. I tryed to be vegan once and I like cheese to much to do that and bread and eggs so I said no more to that. I am still going strong on the vegetarian thing though. I guess that is all there is to say about that.

·
Registered
11,049 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiejanie View Post

There are vegan breads out there, or you could make your own!
Or we could just be happy for the impact they're making as a vegetarian and congratulate them on that and leave the whole vegan vs. vegetarian thing alone..

Oh... and welcome to VB.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofu-N-Sprouts View Post

Or we could just be happy for the impact they're making as a vegetarian and congratulate them on that and leave the whole vegan vs. vegetarian thing alone..

Oh... and welcome to VB.
Whoa...

I am usually the first to say that I'm happy to have one more vegetarian in this world. I have spoken out against those who scare people away and attack them for not being vegan.

I was honestly just trying to help her in case she didn't realize there are vegan breads; it sounded like she may not have known. If I were on a mission to convert, I would've said something about vegan cheeze and tofu scramble.

·
Registered
11,049 Posts
No biggie, sorry - I'd just read several gung-ho "go vegan" posts (not yours) lately and was hoping we weren't welcoming ALL vegetarians like that.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofu-N-Sprouts View Post

No biggie, sorry - I'd just read several gung-ho "go vegan" posts (not yours) lately and was hoping we weren't welcoming ALL vegetarians like that.
Okay, whew.

To justakid2: I hope my post doesn't come across as being rude or anything, because that's not what I intended!

for being veggie!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiejanie View Post

Welcome to VB!
There are vegan breads out there, or you could make your own!
Thanks I know that there are vegan breads and stuff out there and do

not worry you guys I did not think that what was said was meant in anyway pushy on the whole vegan thing I know what was said was to help.

Also thank you every one for welcoming me here at VB!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts