VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. I would just like to tell everyone that I am very excited about getting a summer job in Vermont!!! I am soooooo excited! I am going to *try* to see as much as I can while I am out there, it's a summer camp job so that leaves me not too much time. Any ideas where I should go?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Good for you! I lived in Burlington for a while, very cool place, especially if you're under 30 (I rarely saw anyone other then college kids in town the whole time I was there). It's beautiful there. So is Stowe, Ludlow, Killington...I could go on and on! Best thing to do issearch the net...things change so often, so I couldn't even tell you a good vege restaurant, though there are plenty!

·
Registered
0 Posts
haha, redstarjedi. I am going to vomit! actually, at first glance of your name I thought it was "retardjedi"

I haven't been to vermont in forever. I went a lot when I was little though. I WOULD recommend ben & jerry's, but then I realized you might be vegan, so nevermind. That's all I remember doing there. sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.