VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
So my 7 years in the IT/Systems Integration/Web Enablement industry has me clueless to how web crawlers and search engines work? Spare me.

You edited your post because you were wrong and then you modified your argument as "Plan B". No spin. That's just what you did.

P

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
I deleted my post because I hadn't notice that the post was edited.

I really don't see what the point is in continuing this. We are all individuals capable of making up our own minds. You have presented the information and people can do with it what they wish. Why it got to this point I don't know. I don't claim to represent everyone here and I certainly don't expect them to "follow" me.

Pichula, the majority of your posts have been attacking other members. That may be fine for some here but seeing as how you never really posted before it gives off the impression that you're just here to cause trouble. If that's the case I guess we'll find out soon enough and deal with it accordingly. If it's not then please settle down a bit and realize that people aren't close-minded, stupid, bad vegetarians, etc. just because they don't agree with you. If you had your PM's on I would have told you this privately but since you don't, here it is.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Wow, you are so far out in left field. Ok, have it your way. If you really did have that level of experience, then surely you understand that creating an indirect traffic flow does increase their rankings and allows them to indirectly profit from the content of others.

Spare me the BS.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Piss Ant?

You need to use X to get laid and you call me a piss ant?

Boot up my ass?

Won't you feel strange coming close to a woman's ass without drugging her first?

You're a piece of **** that glorifies drugging women to get laid and you actually think that you have any credibility? Go to hell, loser.

P

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
Hehe. It's been fun.

I've determined this person has no valid reason for being here. They've presented their views in a very confrontational manner. I don't know, maybe it's from years of posting under an oppressive regime.

Tame - If you or the other mods feel the need to edit that post you're welcome to. I'm going to leave it so others can see what this person is truly like.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Pichula...as a couple of people have already asked and you still have not answered; I will ask: Why are you here?

It seems as though you really enjoy arguing and attacking people unprovoked. Many people gave you the benefit of the doubt and treated you with respect regardless of having different opinions than you. You've responded with hostility and it's completely unecessary. What do you get out of this? Is this your idea of a good day? There are many things you can discuss here without making personal attacks on perfect strangers; in fact you might try to be nice and enjoy yourself here.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
is puke-ola banned now? god, what a jerk! my impression from this whole debacle was he/she came here from VS with a specific agenda in mind - that of deliberately trying to pick fights with us about VS, under the ruse of the court thing. anyone with 1/2 a brain and one eye could see that. talk about weak. real trolls do it with finesse.

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Pichula

Piss Ant?

You need to use X to get laid and you call me a piss ant?

Boot up my ass?

Won't you feel strange coming close to a woman's ass without drugging her first?

You're a piece of **** that glorifies drugging women to get laid and you actually think that you have any credibility? Go to hell, loser.

P
Sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade. In your case, I gotta call a ho a ho.

I don't need X to get laid...unless we're talking about you. Ever wonder why all the boys called you 2-bag-12-pack? 'Cause the only way they would sleep with you is if they drank 12 beers and had 2 paper bags handy (one for your face, and one for them in case your's fell off.)

I love it. Accusing me of drugging women? Relax honey. I wouldn't **** you with bin Laden's ****.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
*sigh*

do we really have to engage this person any further? it's obvious why s/he's here. tame, i know this is your favourite sport but honestly, it's boring and pointless and just makes the board look easy to provoke.

michael, can we do something about this? please?

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
I believe Michael has, ahem, handled the situation.

And hey, for the record, I tried and tried to play nice and keep the conversation on topic.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.