VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here have an addiction to hummus? I love it so much I could eat it daily and not tire of it. Sometimes I think I'm going crazy because I crave it so much..it's so delicious. Anyone here share the same love for the pureed chickpea dip?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bring a hummus, red pepper and cucumber open-faced sandwich to work for lunch everyday. I get a lot of "What the f*** are you eating?" looks, which is a shame because hummus is indeed one of the most delicious things ever.

Thought this would be appropriate:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hummus is underated. I like hummus. This one restaurant makes it so perfect, it tastes like nacho cheese sauce, but it's hummus.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Yes I am a hummus addict. I haven't made my own yet but when I buy a container it never lasts that long. Once that container is opened I end up adding hummus to every meal I make until it's all gone. I never get sick of it.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Can't live without it....I always just have it with crackers or pita chips...I wish I was more imaginative.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I make it like once a month. I should make it tomorrow. I love it!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I eat hummus on a slice of flatbread every morning for breakfast. It's like my jam and toast.

Seriously, I could NEVER get tired of eating hummus. Sometimes I actually have to restrain myself from munching on the hummus in my fridge so I can save some for the next day!

·
Registered
765 Posts
My fridge or shopping basket is never without hummus plain one and roasted pepper hummus. I eat it daily.

I am a true Hummus addict. Nothing taste better with avo on toasted 100% rye rolls.

·
Banned
841 Posts
And I haven't been able to find the roasted red pepper kind in the stores around me recently, very tragic! *sniff*

·
Banned
841 Posts
Ohhhhhh that does sound good! When I was in Montreal last year they had some olive hummus, which was amazing.

·
Registered
765 Posts
LOL it is fantastic... all these options... I am a true addict trust me. You can take away any food from me but HUMMUS... leave it alone.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.