VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got ATT u-verse when I moved to Austin on Monday and discovered this station called HUB. From what I can see, they are going to target us "children of the 80s", because I've already seen one episode of "Fraggle Rock" and they are showing episodes of "Jem" starting tomorrow!

Dude! This is gonna rule!

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
OMG!! They are going to show Jem??? I must watch HUB this weekend. Thanks for the info. My younger sister watches HUB and she didn't understand it when I freaked out over the channel.

FYI- They also show Pound Puppies and My Little Pony but...they aren't the original ones.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
thats truely outreageous....i used to really like that show.....I watch family ties, doogie howser m.d., laverne and shirley wonder years, happy days, and they have a cute strawberry shortcake cartoon on there....was a big fan back in the day...

peace

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Heart Corey Haim!! View Post

thats truely outreageous....i used to really like that show.....I watch family ties, doogie howser m.d., laverne and shirley wonder years, happy days, and they have a cute strawberry shortcake cartoon on there....was a big fan back in the day...

peace
Dude, I had a strawberry shortcake cake back in the day!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

OMG!! They are going to show Jem??? I must watch HUB this weekend. Thanks for the info. My younger sister watches HUB and she didn't understand it when I freaked out over the channel.

FYI- They also show Pound Puppies and My Little Pony but...they aren't the original ones.
I saw a commercial for that and got a wee bit pissy (I still have my pound puppy from back in the day) at the thought of a remake, lol

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Heart Corey Haim!! View Post

peace
The Strawberry Shortcake cartoon is a remake also
. I didn't realize the other shows were on there though. I haven't seen Doogie Howser in forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatVegan1980 View Post

Dude, I had a strawberry shortcake cake back in the day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatVegan1980 View Post

I saw a commercial for that and got a wee bit pissy (I still have my pound puppy from back in the day) at the thought of a remake, lol
Me too!! I was obsessed with Strawberry Shortcake.

I know! It's just wrong to try to remake something that was so great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts