VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, y'all. I'm Alan, I'm 18 years old, I like long walks on the beach, candle-light suppers and.... uh.... uh oh. Wrong website, lol.

I'm an Economics student from Scotland. When I'm not out driving with my mates in my Dodge Viper (read: Peugeot 206), I'm either working part-time trying to sell clothes to people, swimming or playing video games.

I made the jump to vegetarianism in early-December, and let's just say that four months down the line, I'm still loving it, much to the annoyance of my family who claimed that it was 'just a fad'.

Anyway, sorry for rambling on here. I'm supposed to be studying for my Management exam next week, but as you can see, I'm a total procrastinator.

See you around. ^^

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Welcome! VB is great for avoiding studying.

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Welcome to VB!
I'm 18 too, and from England, so I thought I should mention both the Teen forum and the UK thread and let you know to check them out.
Where do you study? (you don't have to say if it's too personal, just I have applied to a couple of Scottish Unis - Edinburgh and Glasgow).

Congratulations on making the switch to vegetarianism!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by isowish View Post

Welcome to VB!
I'm 18 too, and from England, so I thought I should mention both the Teen forum and the UK thread and let you know to check them out.
Where do you study? (you don't have to say if it's too personal, just I have applied to a couple of Scottish Unis - Edinburgh and Glasgow).

Congratulations on making the switch to vegetarianism!
Heriot-Watt University. I hope you get good offers for your choices. Nice going applying for two of the considered-best universities in the UK. :p

What were you planning on studying?

EDIT: Ahhhhh, comp science. Faaancy!

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post

Heriot-Watt University. I hope you get good offers for your choices. Nice going applying for two of the considered-best universities in the UK. :p

What were you planning on studying?

EDIT: Ahhhhh, comp science. Faaancy!
thanks. I'm thinking of putting Edinburgh down as my insurance choice so we may end up in the same city!
Again, welcome to VB!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.