VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hehheh sorry! can't resist the stereotype! Hi everyone! my name is emma and i'm 19 year old student living in ontario canada. I'm currently majoring in english and history ( to my slight annoyance as I want to major in anthropology and women studies) and plan to be a teacher "when i grow up" not that that's every going to happen ( the growing up part not the teacher part) I'm a vegie/vegan... that is i'm "officially" vegetarian although 99.9 percent of hte time i'm vegan. I hope to go all the way vegan in the near future.. so far i've met some really nice people on here and I can't wait to here from others!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hello

I'm from Ontario too! come and chat about how jealous we are of the americans and their vegan products not available in canada

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi

I too live in Ontario. I live near the Falls which is home to Xin Vego. I wouldn't trade it for all the vegan products in the world
!

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hey yo, emmita! (what stereotype?)

Good to have you here, you can help us to get stronger, so that one day we can finally take over the world!

Muahhhhahhahaha!

I hope you'll enjoy this board as much as I do! (which is a lot!!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.