VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mouse

Hey, FertiVegork--How about "Sensible", for a more sensible name?
Oh I'm sorry mousey, I disappeared for a second then...I deleted

my "VERY much so" in favour of just plain weird!...Muh hah hah!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh, come on! I want to hear about your weirdness!

I am dying my hair bright purple today.

I wore my mom's old bridesmaid dress to school one day just for the hell of it/

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I am SO weird. Truly.

·
Banned
559 Posts
i too am a natural weird freak. (and proud of it). i suppose i dress a bit 'off' but that's because i want to....really, though. i'm too weird to even begin to describe, heh. (ask my friends).

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
It just occured to me... is anybody really going to say "I'm normal as normal can be! Nothing weird or extraordinary about me. Just a face in the crowd. Really." Probably because everybody's weird to some different extents and there's no such thing as normal.

That said, I'd like to think I'm weird... I keep a dinosaur named Bently on the top of my monitor and occasionally speak in tongues for no reason apparent to anyone (even me). And I find the joke "geology rocks" absolutely hilarious

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
well i guess people perceive me as weird. I just am who I am. I dress a little odd I guess, dye my hair fun colors. Thats mostly just because I like fun colored hair, I dont care if people stare or not. Im not really sure how to describe my weirdness...like funk says (ask my friends) too.

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
You're not weird if you do something weird for the sake of being weird.

It kind of reminds me of this little thing my brother used to say as a joke... "Mom! I wanna be different like all my friends!"

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I know I'm a weird kid. I'm not weird on purpose though. I enjoy being weird, life would be SO boring if I was normal and average like some people I know. They're so normal it's weird! Or... something.

·
Registered
524 Posts
That should be a topic in itself...

WHAT'S ON TOP OF YOUR MONITOR

LOL

I have a rat, a mouse, a Hello-Kitty, kitty-cat, a bird, a bulldog (the kind you squeeze for stress) a silver bird, and a worry doll....

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ntelligentidiot

I know I'm a weird kid. I'm not weird on purpose though. I enjoy being weird, life would be SO boring if I was normal and average like some people I know. They're so normal it's weird! Or... something.
Some average people have some weird secrets.

Like maybe the normal looking guy visits a payDomme... Or maybe that average boring women is a payDomme! Hehe.

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by catmorrison

That should be a topic in itself...

WHAT'S ON TOP OF YOUR MONITOR

LOL

I have a rat, a mouse, a Hello-Kitty, kitty-cat, a bird, a bulldog (the kind you squeeze for stress) a silver bird, and a worry doll....
I have a cam. Someday I'm going to figure out how to work it so I can spy on my cats when I'm away on trips.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Marie

Some average people have some weird secrets.

Like maybe the normal looking guy visits a payDomme...

Or maybe that average boring women is a payDomme! Hehe.
Is this in any way indicative of you Marie???

1 - 20 of 101 Posts