VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
I think you can always tell by how they look at you. A person who likes you will always let their eyes linger a little longer and look at you as if they were trying to read your thoughts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
See how they react when you talk about a member of the opposite sex. Someone who fancies you like may make some comment about them not being good enough for you. They will also find reasons just to be alone with you. Just some thoughts

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Generally the following are clues:

-looks longer that a "friend"

-if you ever touch... the length of the touch

-place touches and response of seeing if you have a problem with it

-There's also the way of holding (if applicable)

-leaning in vs leaning back

-arms being folded (defensive) to open

-tries to make you laugh

-smiles more than normal

-"softer" eye appearance

-pupil dialation

-nervousness (if like but hasn't said)

-comments about appearence

-says you smell nice

-looks towards you during a TV show/movie

-looks down shyly if you compliment them

-altered breathing (it can be seen)

-fidgiting

-asks you to do something "just as a friend" (mainly if says something like: "Want to go to a movie?", you don't say anything, give a "not interested" look, then you get a "Oh, just as friends")

- if you say you're ugly, and they say no you're not

-defensive about you to others (someone says your ugly, whatnot, they defend you)

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Someone I know "fancied me" for 8 years and I had no clue. So either they're really good at hiding it, or I'm really bad at picking up on it!!
No advice from me on this one .... *lol*

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
I found that sticking your tongue in someone's mouth and grabbing an "off-limits" body part in a very sexually stimulating way pretty much answers the question of whether or not someone likes you. Not that I've ever tried this. Someone should try it and report the results back in this thread. Yeah. Definitely.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by epski

I found that sticking your tongue in someone's mouth and grabbing an "off-limits" body part in a very sexually stimulating way pretty much answers the question of whether or not someone likes you. Not that I've ever tried this. Someone should try it and report the results back in this thread. Yeah. Definitely.
Now I have something to do this weekend.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Well just recently there was a guy that i had a big crush on and was trying to figure out if he felt the same.

But then he started making excuse to talk to me...or to walk with me etc. He ended up inviting me over for dinner-still wasn't sure if it was a friend thing or more...so after dinner I just talked to him about it. And he did like me!! And we have had a fantastic relationship ever since. I think starting with open communication has just made things that much easier.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by epski

Epski, you are so bad!
Some people consider that assault. Then again, confidence is a huge turn on.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts