VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just what the title says

How old are you?

I am old enough to know better but I still manage to get myself into trouble.....40

·
Registered
6,548 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
I'm 19

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
39 here. I'm almost exactly 6 months away from being 40. I never thought it would bother me, but I have to tell you it does. How the hell did that happen I wonder. Where did all the time go? I thought I would have done more by now etc.... People across the board, however always guess that I'm at least 8 to 10 years younger than I am, usually they guess 29 or 30. I suppose it's because I'm still thin, in good shape, have long hair, and I'm in no way balding and the only gray hair I have is a few strands in my goatee. So, it makes me feel good. When I started my new job one women actually didn't believe me until I showed her my driver's license. She thought I was 29. As you can see by my rambling on about this it's kind of an issue for me at the moment. I'd like to pretend it doesn't get to me but it does. When people realize this they say "well, you're a guy what do you care?" My life on the other hand is much like it was when I was 19 small apartment downtown so I can walk to all the "cool stuff" to do, don't own a house, don't have kids and I do pretty much what I want, when I want and I'm healthy so I guess all is well. O.K. I'm going to stop typing now........o.k......now!

·
Registered
888 Posts
23 and I feel old already... Not because of my age but because of my pretty dull workaholic lifestyle... Can't remember the last time I went to a party, or went shopping, or got dressed up to go out, or even the last time I saw any of my friends outside of classes at uni and any time I stay up after midnight it's always because I'm rushing to finish an assignment. It's starting to bother me.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_charm View Post

23 and I feel old already... Not because of my age but because of my pretty dull workaholic lifestyle... Can't remember the last time I went to a party, or went shopping, or got dressed up to go out, or even the last time I saw any of my friends outside of classes at uni and any time I stay up after midnight it's always because I'm rushing to finish an assignment. It's starting to bother me.
I know how you feel. Let's hit the club soon
Lol.

1 - 20 of 332 Posts