VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may seem like the oddest question ever on VB but seriously how often do you change and/or wash your bed linen? I have personally known folks who remove and wash them everyday, and I have known folks who do it only monthly. Just curious what your habits are? Do men tend to wash their bed linen less often than women?

·
Premium Member
51,609 Posts
I try to change them every 2-3 weeks. More in the summer when it's hot at night. I do a majority of my laundry once a week, so I try to make it a point to wash them every other time. I love clean sheets, I just hate making my bed because it's up against the wall.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Im the same as Danascully...every other week as I do a weekly clothes wash. As long as you keep yourself clean I see no harm in leaving them 3 weeks inbetween.
Although theres nothign better than a shower, clean jammies and a freshly made bed with clean sheets..mmm.

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Ironically mine are in the wash right now.

I always found myself washing my sheets more frequently when I owned a washer/dryer than when I have to use a laundry room or laundry mat. It's a pain in the ass to lug around so much laundry when you don't have your own machines.

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
I wash my pillowcase every other day (I have cats stamping across my head all night) but all the other covers on our bed probably once a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Goth-Alice. View Post

Although theres nothign better than a shower, clean jammies and a freshly made bed with clean sheets..mmm.
I adore that feeling!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.