VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys how much yoghurt can i eat each day???????? i m eating alot one i eat is bio natural and another is jarla berry fruits i have about a good 2 - 3 (200g) serves each day , is this okay?

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
i love jalna bio blueberry! i just had it then! the full fat version. after eating chocolate! and watching a movie with housemates. its been a really lovely evening. im 'over' fat and calorie ideals, but i felt hungry, and was craving creamy stuff...and it was delicious! i don't think you can have too much yogurt. just don't skimp on other stuff and REPLACE it with yogurt. coz that won't work out well. there's a lotta potassium in there, and i probably wouldn't eat that much dairy, but other than that its ok i think?

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm a vegetarian and I really like yogurt. However, finding a yogurt without gelatin was a difficult task. I finally started eating Food Lion NonFat Yogurt. However, it has aspartame in it. I've heard that aspartame is really bad for you, but I don't know why. I try to avoid foods with Splenda in them, but I'm not sure about the effects of aspartame.

Also, can someone recommend a yummy soy yogurt? I'm trying to cut back on my intake of dairy and regular milk yogurt may be the first thing to go.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
we have a good soy yogurt here that has omega 3 in it etc. by some company called...Soy Organics? although yogurt is one dairy i dont really substitute. soy yogurts juuuust dont do it for me. and i too can't stand splenda etc and every single yogurt around here but jalna seems to be loaded with it. go jalna, you biodynamic creamy wonder you!! mmmmm

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jala is great its the best i have had apricot and vitalize its soooooo creamy and not much fat no added suger and no artifical stuff PLUS its made in its own tube , im with u taurs wonerful stuff!and yes i too need to wern off splenda!

·
Registered
787 Posts
We have So Nice or So Good or something? I think it's only in Canada, though. The vanilla is awesome! Never get the fruit ones, though, they taste like paper. I stir in fruit preserves if I want it to be fruity, ha.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Silk has yummy soy yogurt (at least the strawberry I tried). I eat it by itself and in smoothies. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts