VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Not enough
I should be sleeping about 7-8 hours per night, but the last few nights I have had a hard time making myself go to bed. I tend to read right before bed and always try to squeeze in just one more chapter before turning out the lights. Also it seems that some of the most engaging and fascinating tv come on right before I go to bed. I guess the weekends were created to catch up on sleep

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
I typically sleep between 5 and 6 hours per day... and then a 'power nap" for an hour or 90 minutes later on. This works well for about 7 to 10 days and then I need a a good 8 hour sleep.

I find if I oversleep (anything over 9 hours), I get stiffness in my back.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Not enough!! I'm usually in bed for 8 or more hours a night, but I have terrible problems with insomnia...some nights I lay awake for hours, others I wake up 4 or 5 times throughout the course of the night. So, I probably get between 4 and 6 hours of sleep a night, but usually no more than 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

I think I would probably do best on a sleep cycle like d.k.'s b/c around about 4:30 a.m. is when I fall into a deep sleep.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.