VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enter your website domain and find out how much it's worth....

http://directory.sootle.com/website-worth/

Not very scientific, or accurate at all, but kind of amusing.

www.veggieboards.com is worth $355,343!

All of my websites have been closed for some time, but I decided to check their worth anyways...

www.helpmegetridofmydog.com is worth $288

www.gaymichiana.org is worth $543

www.gayvegan.com is worth $20

www.mattdamonfanpage.com is worth $158

www.mattdamonforum.com is worth $35

www.thehomelessdog.com is worth $0.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
That's hilarious. What does "worth" mean in this context? My biz website earns two people a living, but is "worth" only $19.99.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludi View Post

That's hilarious. What does "worth" mean in this context? My biz website earns two people a living, but is "worth" only $19.99.
You might want to recheck your site's worth. I thought one of mine (http://corwin.anifics.com/) was also only worth $19.99, but that seems to be for the ad at the top of the page. Scroll down a bit and it will be represented to the nearest dollar and .00 cents.

My guess on "worth" is what it would be worth to a potential domain buyer. And I would think if you really value the name of your site and want to remain the owner you would want the url with the least monetary appeal. I certainly would

namastEric

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Mine's worth $25,136. Anyone wanna buy it? I'll let it go for $25,000. After taxes, 50% would go to a number of animal-friendly organizations, including Vegan Outreach and Animal Acres.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by misq17 View Post

My two personal blogs are $8 and $9 but my food blog is $531. The VB blog is worth $392,198, though.
Sweet. I get a big chunk of that since I've got more posts there than anybody. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts