I don't know any veg*ans in real life. ;-;

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by MsRuthieB

I don't know any in real life
I wish I did though.
Same here. If it weren't for these boards, I would swear that veg*ns were as real as the tooth fairy, Big Foot, truthful tabloids...

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
i only know one but the no good weasel left me in the dust by moving away but i guess he still counts as one. now i have to go to crappy restaurants with my other friends or solo to good ones. i want to meet more vegetables or vegans. has anybody seen 'the last unicorn' also the best movie ever? well anyway thats what i feel like. i keep looking over my should for the red bull.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I probably know 5 real vegetarians and 3 near/occasional vegetarians. That's more then I thought I knew

I don't know a single vegan though

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
I knew of a vegetarian about 10+ years ago... although since then, I haven't met a single one... And people I know, they only vegetarian they've ever heard of was me.

·
Registered
0 Posts
A friend and I counted this last night.... I came up with 26 vegetarians, one "freegan", and one that's in the process of going vegan.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
It depends how you count. My fiance is vegan. I know many veg*ns from university. I took a class where more than half of us were veg*n. I have a cousin who is veg*n. I also know other people who are veg*n from various places.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i know umm bout 30 just in my city i know lots more out of the city i live in all us vegans just hangout together there was this animal liberation convergance where bout 60 people came from all over nz they were all vegans

·
Registered
29 Posts
I didn't know any until about a week ago. The Vegetarian Society of Hawaii has a monthly presentation and I met some people there. Needless to say it felt good to be among folks that have a common interest.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
triumvar, what was the name of class you took w/ so many vegans?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts