VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got there, and they asked me to stay for dinner, and I didn't refuse of course. I just asked what they had made for dinner. What it was was steak, shrimp, and this random meat thingy in a boal. It was literally just a owl with a bunch of random met in it. There was also salad, and garlic bread. For whatever reason the was garlic bread. lol Well, I told her I was a vegetarian and she asked me why and all the usual stuff that happens when you first tell people, and then she told me she wouldn't mind it if I just ate the salad. So, it went fairly well, other than the fact that they kept giving me crap about it, but that family is just a bunch of jokers.
So all is well.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
When my sister's has family over they put out assortment of meals, they also say help yourself to whatever you want. I think if more Omni's did this then there will be dinners like this as a breeze but, it sounds like you had a good enough breeze for a dinner.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Wow, and I thought my family ate a lot of meat. They've never had shrimp, steak, and meat bowls in one sitting

I'm glad it went well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.