VeggieBoards banner
41 - 41 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
<i>How did your ideas about sex change with things like losing your virginity?</i><br><br>
I kind of regretted it and decided that sex was overrated and it wasn't worth it, all of the emotional and psychological affects that came with it. (at least in my case)<br><br>
it's better to wait something out for the right time, than to get caught up in emotions and go for it. at least in my opinion.<br><br><br><br><i>Different partners?</i><br><br>
I'm guessing you mean more than one partner? if so, I'm not really for it and if that's not what you meant, my mistake!<br><br><br><br><i>Masturbation?</i><br><br>
Just did it for a while and didn't think too much of it, until the past few years. I finally made a choice to stop doing it and it's been over a year now. Kind of like veg*nism, I feel so happy about the choice and I'll almost definitely never turn back.<br><br>
Seems like once I cut it out, the desire for it fell through the floor before too long.<br><br><br><br><i>Marriage?</i><br><br>
I really would like to get married one day, but I'm in no rush to do so.<br><br><br><br>
Basically, I was never an overly-sexual person, but I've definitely backed off a lot from where I was a few years ago. Sex has become a thing that I don't even think about all that often and aside from one time with someone I grew (and am still very close to), I haven't done this in over three years.<br><br>
I guess I'm becoming more laid-back and conservative about it. My last relationship turned from lust to love (on both sides, but more so for her) and it's not something I want to get mixed up in. Love should be simple and pure - not so hung up on the physical things and pleasures.<br><br><br><br>
Just my $0.02.

41 - 41 of 41 Posts