VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been ignoring it. Im sure if it was disturbing her child I would be told to stop.

Situation is loud full on sex she moans a lot and it goes on for an hour or so also the bed makes loads of noise cause im a very passionate person apparently **shrugs**

Anyway should I just continue ignoring it? Oh it happens every night as well also sometimes in the morning. and in the middle of the night too if im awake.

the kid is 6 and wakes up a lot too :S HELP What do normal people do!!! I cant be the only one with this problem.

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
A person can control the noise they make if there is good reason to. A child is the best reason I can think of. If this woman doesn't have enough sense to be a respectable parent then make the choice for her and don't contribute to anything that compromises things for this child.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I would certainly hope the child isn't being disturbed and cannot hear anything...
You said the child wakes up a lot- how do you know this? Does she come into her mom's room?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah she came in at 2am this morning. She also bursts in in the morning :S Seriously Not cool! I cant remember ever doing that as a kid.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shes sent away if she comes in the night or early or what ever so its not that bad just weird i guess.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Sounds like mama needs to establish some rules, like knocking and waiting.
Little girls do not need to see their mothers in bed with the new boyfriend!

However, from your original post, it does sound like maybe things should be a little quieter
If you're waking the kid up, that's a problem.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred View Post

Situation is loud full on sex she moans a lot and it goes on for an hour or so also the bed makes loads of noise cause im a very passionate person apparently **shrugs**
Pics or it didn't happen.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiKat View Post

Sounds like mama needs to establish some rules, like knocking and waiting.
Little girls do not need to see their mothers in bed with the new boyfriend!

However, from your original post, it does sound like maybe things should be a little quieter
If you're waking the kid up, that's a problem.
No we arent waking her up she just wakes up randomly.

·
Registered
147 Posts
o.o you should stop and talk some sense to the mother.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
I don't think it's good for a kid to be forced to hear stuff like that. Not even so good for other adults to be forced to hear it. (ok, maybe if I was trying to piss off adult neighbors who didn't have any kids around I might make an exception to that).

Another good reason not to have kids, cause a "screamer" is a turn-on.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
My mother had sex with an unknown man while i was in the house, we heard the whole thing and it made me lose ALL respect for my mother.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred View Post

Yeah she came in at 2am this morning. She also bursts in in the morning :S Seriously Not cool! I cant remember ever doing that as a kid.
It's her house, and her mother. You should be more respectful.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by *AHIMSA* View Post

A person can control the noise they make if there is good reason to. A child is the best reason I can think of. If this woman doesn't have enough sense to be a respectable parent then make the choice for her and don't contribute to anything that compromises things for this child.
agreed. using verbal restraint: not smart.

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
Closing this thread - not PG-13.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.