VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Well that is no shock, but what do you want from a guy who dumps his girlfriend when she is several months along with thier second child.

Britney as much as I am annoyed by her will be much better off without that slime ball.

·
Registered
541 Posts
On a couple other boards I go to people are cheering and laughing. As a child of divorce, I find that dispicable.

Divorce is sad no matter who the person is.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Somehow, I don't think Britney's children have much shot at an emotionally-healthy childhood no matter who she's married to or divorcing.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
I've gotta be one of the few people who don't think she's a terrible mother. If I had a camera on me 24/7, they'd catch me doing all sorts of ****ty things. I don't know any new mother whose child didn't hurt themselves, or fall down; nor do I know a mother who hasn't made a stupid choice.

I digress...

·
Registered
0 Posts
There are no details on the reason for divorce, so speculation is the only thing we have anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylark View Post

Somehow, I don't think Britney's children have much shot at an emotionally-healthy childhood no matter who she's married to or divorcing.
Agreed.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
I don't think I'd have any relationships that worked (not that I have, considering I'm single, lol) if they were always in the public eye and having all the rumors and stories, etc.

If everytime I went to the store, I saw my face on the cover of a magazine talking about how my boyfriend/fiance/husband was out with so-and-so, or having an affair with so-and-so, or seen walking out of a hotel with so-and-so, etc, I'd be a mess.

·
Registered
0 Posts
^^ I guess some people aren't cut out for the pressures in Hollywood.

(That's not to be mean or anything - I also don't think I could handle those types of things. That's why I have no desire to be in the spotlight!
)

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
I can straight up tell you I have NO desire to be famous.

I'm just saying that I think even if the media is wrong, after seeing something so much, you'd start to believe it and project it into reality.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
An anagram to the title of this thread is "Britney Spears, your fifteen minutes are up."

I'm not sure if that's significant.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts