VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
135 bucks for a rountrip ticket ....

i so let me make this into a purposeful post...and i think there may have been a thread about this way off yonder somewhere..but what are summer vacation plans if ya have any? do tell...

obviously, mine at this point include 20 days in the pacific northwest and then back and forth from here there and everywhere....i have to take classes and oh, yeah, probably work too....

but man! one hundred and thirty five bucks for a rountrip ticket cross country...oh yeahhhhhh!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
My summer vacation is going to be spread out over several months...nothing huge. Going to Atlanta mid-June for the gathering. Weekend following I'm going to Milwaukee for Summerfest. Then in late August, I'm going to St. Louis to visit my bestest friend in the whole wide world and her new baby (baby's due on Mother's Day--how cool would it be if she actually delivered then? ).

20 days in the Pacific Northwest sounds absolutely dreamy. I would love to do that.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
We're taking the kiddos to Florida in a couple weeks. Summer will be spent around here...many camping trips
In the fall I'm going to New Orleans and Las Vegas.

Muppet, so your coming to Summerfest for sure then! cool!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Yep, Summerfest is a done deal. I believe M.O.P. and Handsdown are coming for sure, too. Choi was thinking about it, too, but I don't know what he's decided. It'll be like a mini veggie gathering! I'm very excited.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
All of your vacations sound very cool! I wish I could go on one... I'm just going on a church Mission trip to Tennessee and a Music camp in DeCora, Iowa, both for a week. And then my usual 3-week stay with my grandparents in Iowa, that's always fun. I haven't been on a real vacation for almost 6 years, now... and that was to Missouri.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I'm working this summer and taking two week-long vacations. One- the Alive Christian Music Festival, at which I will be caring for a 9 year old girl and a 4 year old boy, both of whom I regularly babysat before starting college. Two- my extended family's annual cabin-camping retreat to Senecaville Lake in SE Ohio. That one is much more relaxing, and I'll get to practice my slalom skiing if I feel like doing anything.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm going in September (which isn't really summer but it's our holiday and the first one I've had for ages so I'm going to post about it). I'm going to Pula, Croatia with my BF and I'm soooo excited!!!!! Nice beaches, gorgeous sea and interesting stuff to see! Only for a week though.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
In the morning, I'm heading up to the mountains of North Carolina (Asheville) for a three day weekend with my best friend. Next month, my boyfriend is taking me to a vegan bed&breakfast in West Virginia. Should be lovely!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.