VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was going to post my hi's and welcome's individually and then realized you folks have 3 full pages of new threads!!

so forget that

WELCOME VEGWEBBERS! make yourselves at home

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so why did the site close down? and what made you all turn to VB?

just curious. though at least one of you (*cough* scareyvegan*cough*)seems slightly familiar, so if i had to guess i'd say someone was a member at both sites and recommended this one to the others when VW closed. am i right? do i win the prize?

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
don't think so

i just wanna add that you new folks all have such interesting names and cool avatars!

how many of you are there? i mean are there more coming?

this is kinda wild. it's like back in gradeschool when our teacher wasn't there and there was no substitute so they merged us with another class for the day and it was chaos and very noisy, yet exciting.

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
We've had about 125 new members between yesterday and today. I see quite a few people lurking so I'd imagine they'll eventually sign up. And Yvette has been kind enough to link to the boards from her main page so we should continue to receive signups from that.

I don't remember anyone ever saying they were from Alaska. Sorry.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it reminds me of a family reunion. cause i don't actually know most of my relatives, so when we get together it's like "hey i don't know you but i'll hug you anyway, let's go get drunk together"

so heeeey *hugs to all the new people and passes around a pitcher of margaritas*

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
*passes around a pitcher of shirley temples for the nondrinkers*

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.