VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm new.

I'm from NYC, been vegan for a couple of months and...thats all I have to say for now.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chicken = Spawn of Satan

No, not really...they just scare me. Not more then ducks though. Ducks are evil little quackers...

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Welcome

Give the ducks a break, I have a friend that has several "pet" ducks (4 or 5) and they're quite cuddly little things....watch them play in the water a little.

I get the chicken thing though...I've been to a chik farm and a turkey farm, one of the grossest experiences in my life!

Anyhoo, the folks here are real fine, enjoy.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In my young years I've been attacked by all sorts of birds a million times. I don't turn my back to ducks...they'll fly south and peck me. It wouldn't be the first time.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Chickens kind of scare me too (they always look as though they could kick your butt ...... imagine if they were anywhere near our size? yesh!)

Welcome!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Tiggzie

Chicken = Spawn of Satan

No, not really...they just scare me. Not more then ducks though. Ducks are evil little quackers...
My nick name is Qua Qua the Schmuck Duck... I don't appreciate the duck bashing... not at all!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Aww I'd never actually bash a duck. I keep trying to convince my family that if I were able to take care/ foster an abandoned baby duck it'd be therapeutic for me and I wouldn't be scared of adult ducks...no such luck. I really do love all animals...

just not birds so much. *shudders*

1 - 20 of 23 Posts