VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
oh i'd love to go to one of those. there are classes here all the time advertised in the paper and in the college summer course book. can't afford to pay the fee though, like 60 bucks i think.

but i'm into all that stuff, to an extent. i mean, i take what some of them say with a grain of salt. a few things i don't totally agree with, but for the most part it all fit into all the thoughts and beliefs i already had before learning about any of it

did they teach you to do anything? ground and protect and chakra balancing is what i'd assume a first class would be like

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
They have classes on it? OK... well, I guess it makes since...

If it weren't for the things that happens to my family, I'd think all the "developing your intuition, clairvoyance" was a scam.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm getting more out of the books than i did out of the class. but the interactive things we did couldn't be done solo. it was pretty neat. we started talking about remote sensing a little bit - i think that's the next class. that and shamanism (sp??).

yeah, there were some exercises in chakra balancing and that sort of thing.

this wasn't a real class. it was just an open invite really (there was a fee) - there are three more classes following it. i might have felt a little more comfortable if the others had more of a limited knowledge of everything, like myself. but it was still pretty damn cool. i'll probably go to a couple of the other classes (there's the shamanism one, remote sensing, and reincarnation/past lives classes i believe)...

yeah, and by classes - i mean, discussion/exercises...not necesarily a 'real class.'

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I'm into some of it. I've been doing a lot of Astral Projection exercises lately. My problem is staying aware for it. I'm okay at the start, but then I drift into sleep.

The chakra work always lifts my spirit.

I sometimes catch glimpses of auras, but have yet to be able to do it on call.

There's a bunch of other little things too, but again, it's nothing that I can really do on call.

I don't know if I'd like classes, maybe a small group of people I'm close to, but not strangers. I just don't like sharing so much energy when I don't know what they'll give back.

What books are you reading?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I take a weekly class in this type of thing too ... .I'm so good, I don't even have to leave my apartment ... I just astral travel there without my body hehe

Just kidding
(not making fun ... I've read some things about some of these subjects and might have had some precognition intuition of a serious event lead to a certain painting before the event) (I'm sceptical but can't shake these coincidences that only I know about this certain painting and elements in it )

·
Registered
0 Posts
When I was younger I used to know constantly who was on the phone,what song would be playing on the radio,and people's names before being introduced.Now,it only happens rarely.Course I never listen to the radio and rarely get phone calls.So that could be the reason.But then when I was young I lived in place where wierd things seem to happen all the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts