VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I've got tears in my ears from lyin' on my back and cryin' over you...

My favorite of all time, though (sung by my dad all the time when I was a little girl) is "You don't have to call me darlin', darlin' "

Lyrics here.

·
Registered
0 Posts
...I used to be a hardcore country fan (when I was a kid) and I know some of these songs. Some are pretty good. lol.

Bubba shot the jukebox last night

Said to play a sad song to make him cry

Went to his truck and got a .45

Bubba shot the jukebox last night!

HAHAHA.... sorry..

·
Registered
156 Posts
A few years ago when it was popular to 'backtrack' record to find hidden messages, there was a joke: what happens when you backtrack a country song? --The guy gets his car back, he gets his dog back, he gets his girlfriend back..

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by automaton

A few years ago when it was popular to 'backtrack' record to find hidden messages, there was a joke: what happens when you backtrack a country song? --The guy gets his car back, he gets his dog back, he gets his girlfriend back..
AND he sobers up again.

I love these titles:

* If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You (so good, I almost wish I had thought of it)

* How Did You Get so Ugly Overnight? (how many people wake up saying this, I wonder?)

* She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy (it really turns her on.... - don't ask how I know that)

* Mommy, Can I Still Call Him Daddy?

* She Got The Gold Mine And I Got The Shaft (gotta love Jerry Reed)

* She Broke My Heart, I Broke Her Jaw (love, Jerry Springer style)

* Our Love is Illegal, Cause Our Names Ain't the Same (there's soooo many ways you can take that...)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.