VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ladies,

Anyone got a good recommendation for a reliable, inexpensive, high impact sports bra for large chests?

TIA

·
Registered
388 Posts
I don't know of any that are particularly inexpensive (I guess it depends on your definition of that). I love my Moving Comfort Fiona. They are $44 though. Target has a high impact one but I couldn't get it fastened because of the way it is designed....you have to put it over your head then fasten part of it behind your back and I couldn't get it to save my life. LOL

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
They don't exist. Best bet is to wear an old/comfortable regular bra with a sports bra a size too small over top.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbleforlola View Post

They don't exist. Best bet is to wear an old/comfortable regular bra with a sports bra a size too small over top.
Haha, I've already done that and it works... most of the time.

·
Registered
388 Posts
They do exist - Moving Comfort and Enell both make several that really do work. I am a DD cup and my Moving Comfort one works great, even for running. They are more expensive though, than a regular sports bra.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbleforlola View Post

This is pretty much what I do. Sometimes I'll wear two sports bras. I know a girl who wears three... :/ Seriously though, I've only had one instance in years of running while wearing two bras where I had an embarrassing "popping out" situation! (Thankfully not a nipplegate though! haha)

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
I just wear two, otherwise...pain!

I'd like to know if there are good cheap ones as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts